Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope and opportunity:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, develop self-confidence and know they are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help our community become stronger.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.