Dover Foundation YMCA Winter Youth Basketball 2021
Your favorite youth sports season, basketball is making a safe and cautious return to the Y this winter! Please understand that due to capacity limitation and safety precautions, only one parent/guardian per child is permitted during the skills nights, practices and games. We understand that others may want to watch your child perform so we will plan to live stream the games throughout the season. Stay tuned for more details about live streaming!
- Registration closes on January 3rd and we encourage you to register as soon as possible due to a capacity limit of 200 participants.
- 3-4 Coed Little Hoops sessions either Tuesday and Thursday.
- 5-6 Coed Basketball will be placed on the roster
7-16 ages will have the following skills nights:
- January 4th 7-8 boys 5:45-6:30pm & 9-10 boys 7:15-8:00pm
- January 5th 11-13 boys 5:45-6:30pm & 14-16 boys 7:15-8:00pm
- Girls skills nights TBD based on rate of participants.
Volunteer coaches and sports sponsorships are always needed! Financial assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Sports Director, Erny Gill [email protected] 704.669.3635
3-4 Little Hoops Thursday Session
3-4 Little Hoops Tuesday Session
5-6 Co-ed Basketball
7-8 Boys Basketball
7-9 Girls Basketball
9-10 Boys Basketball
10-13 Girls Basketball
11-13 Boys Basketball
14-16 Boys Basketball