Dover Foundation YMCA Summer Youth Basketball 2021
Your favorite youth sports season, basketball is making a safe and cautious return to the Y this winter! We understand that others may want to watch your child perform so we will plan to live stream the games throughout the season.
- Registration closes June 18th and Late Registration will be June 19th-June 25th and registration will go up $10.
- 3-4 Coed Little Hoops sessions either Tuesday and Thursday.
- 5-6 Coed Basketball will be placed on the roster
7-16 ages will have the following skills nights:
- Ages 3-4 will be Little Hoops, sign up for a certain day
- Registration start May 24th and ends June 18
- Late registration (price goes up 10$) June 19th-June 25
- Skills nights,
- 7-8 Boys June 21st at 6:00pm.
- 9-10 Boys June 21st 7:15pm.
- 11-13 Boys June 22nd 6:00pm.
- 14-16 Boys June 22nd 7:15pm.
- 5-6 coed will not have skills nights, they will be placed on teams.
- 7-9 girls and 10-13 girls’ skills nights will be June 24th at 6:00pm then 7:15pm.
- Price is $35 for members $55 for nonmembers.
- Games mostly will be played at other branches (Kings Mountain and Ruby)
- COMMUNCIATION WILL BE VIA EMAIL PLEASE SIGN UP WITH VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
Volunteer coaches and sports sponsorships are always needed! Financial assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Sports Director, Erny Gill [email protected] 704.669.3635
3-4 Little Hoops (Monday Only)
3-4 Little Hoops (Thursday Only)
5-6 Co-ed Basketball
7-8 Co-ed Basketball
9-10 Co-ed Basketball
10-13 Girls Basketball
11-13 Co-ed Basketball
14-16 Co-ed Basketball