Winter Sports - Kings Mountain Family YMCA - Basketball
Your favorite youth sports season, basketball is making a safe and cautious return to the Y this winter! Please understand that due to capacity limitation and safety precautions, only one parent/guardian per child is permitted during the skills nights, practices and games. We understand that others may want to watch your child perform so we will plan to live stream the games throughout the season. Stay tuned for more details about live streaming!
- Registration closes on January 3rd and we encourage you to register as soon as possible due to a capacity limit of 200 participants.
- Little Hoops and 5-6 Co-ed leagues will be placed on a roster with a volunteer coach.
7-16 ages will have the following skills nights:
- January 4th 7-8 boys 5:45-6:30pm & 9-10 boys 7:15-8:00pm
- January 5th 11-13 boys 5:45-6:30pm & 14-16 boys 7:15-8:00pm
- Girls skills nights TBD based on rate of participants.
Volunteer coaches and sports sponsorships are always needed! Financial assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Sports Rates: $35 member $45 city resident $55 non-member
Program Director, Michael Peeler [email protected] 704.669.3687
3-4 Little Hoops Winter 2020 -Thursday
3-4 Little Hoops Winter 2020 -Tuesday
5-6 Coed Winter Basketball 2020
7-8 Boys Winter Basketball 2020
7-9 Girls Winter Basketball 2020
9-10 Boys Winter Basketball 2020
10-13 Girls Winter Basketball 2020
11-13 Boys Winter Basketball 2020
14-16 Boys Winter Basketball 2020